We specialize in designing and building specific mechanical systems for new buildings, analyzing and retrofitting existing HVAC systems for enhanced efficiency, and installing technologically advanced equipment to satisfy individual needs. And our commercial designers use the latest in software technology for all design/build projects, allowing us to produce our own blue prints for state releases and engineer approvals.
Love’s NATE-certified technicians are proficient in the installation, repair and maintenance of HVAC systems on structures ranging from 1,000 to 1,000,000 square feet. Our award-winning team specializes in the installation of delicate and precise heating and air conditioning applications that require very specific guidelines. We were even featured in Contracting Business Magazine! Here are just a few examples of our work to demonstrate our commercial capabilities:
- Class 10,000 Clean Rooms for companies such as the Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM); Indiana Department of Health; Dynaloy, Inc.; and Genesis Manufacturing.
- Information Technology Rooms for Pedcor Development; D.J. Orthopedics; and Dick’s Sporting Goods; we’ve also installed control systems for sensitive computer systems in numerous banks and other corporate buildings.
- Geothermal Systems for Commercial Foods and CWI Visions Direct
- MRI Rooms for American Health Imaging and the Center for Pain Management
- Class 1A Flammable Storage for Dynaloy, Inc. and Valvoline/Ashland Chemical
We’ve also performed numerous installations for churches, synagogues, temples, strip centers, multi-tenant buildings, warehouses, racing facilities, and storage facilities. Our expertise includes equipment replacement/retrofit, energy management, air rotation systems, positive pressure systems, summer ventilation, exhaust ventilation, dust collection, radiant heat systems, constant volume systems, variable air volume (VAV) systems, compressor room ventilation, zoning, humidification and de-humidification
After completion, we can provide preventative maintenance to ensure the safety and proper operation of your systems.
24-Hour Emergency Service
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Carbon Monoxide Safety Programs
Indoor Air Quality Control
Air System Balancing
Integrated Comfort Systems
Let the professionals at Love Heating & Air Conditioning design and build your next commercial project.