Should you need service on your current home system, our skilled technicians have the required factory training to properly repair your system. Our service technicians are continuously trained to meet the stringent standards set by the industry and distributors.
Qualifications of our service technicians:
- 2000 hours of training – Ivy Tech and ITT Technical graduates of one and two year programs. Training includes routine maintenance techniques and parts repair and replacement guidelines.
- EPA Certification
- NATE Certification “North American Technician Excellence, Inc.” Standards training in Safety, Air Distribution, Air Conditioning, Gas Heating and Heat Pumps.
- Trane Comfort Specialists
- Carrier Technical Training
- Air Ease Advanced Technical Certification